Looking for Answers?
Browse our articles to find the answers you need
how do I analyze my first video?
to analyze your first video follow the three easy steps below
1. set up your video communication software to automatically record every call in gallery view (see below for further instructions)
2. copy and paste this disclaimer into your calendar invites, so everyone on the call is aware you’re using Empath
3. upload your video to Empath and get your results
record your call in gallery or tile view - for instructions on how to record based on the service you’re using, see below
- Zoom: local recording instructions
- Zoom: cloud recording instructions
- Microsoft Teams: recording Instructions
- defaulted view is set to gallery
- Google Meet: recording Instructions
download the recording to your desktop - for instructions on how to download the recording based on the service you’re using, see below
once you’ve saved your recording to desktop, make sure the extension is .MP4
sign into your Empath account and follow the steps below
- visit the sessions page
- click the +add button
- located to the right of the search bar
- choose your file, title it, and upload away
Was this article helpful?